Pre- purchase inspections are one of the most important investments a prospective buyer can make.
Tempest utilizes extremely experienced individuals to thoroughly inspect the airframe, engines and records to ensure the customer is made as aware as possible to the status of the aircraft they are looking to purchase.
The pre-purchase inspection includes the following:
- Detailed inspection of aircraft
- Ensure all repairs and modifications carried out by the seller are approved and correctly documented including copies of all repair schemes and modification drawings
- Records review to ensure all Airworthiness directives and mandatory Bulletins have been complied with
- Carry out technical records audit
- Inspect and record equipment to be sold with aircraft
- Prepare initial finding report listing deficiencies for review with buyer
- Prepare detailed report including budgetary numbers to rectify deficiencies and upcoming scheduled maintenance expenditures